Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin is upset with Akshara Singh and Milind Gaba's new connection? Watch

New Delhi: 

Akshara Singh is emerging as a strong contestant of Bigg Boss OTT. Akshara’s battles are also happening in this show, recently, she had a fierce fight with Zeeshan Khan and Neha Bhasin.

Many videos are surfacing on social media, in the promos, we can see that Neha Bhasin is jealous when Akshara made Milind Gaba her new partner. It is seen in a video that she is saying that ‘I will give this heart to my friend and I cannot leave him alone. Now I will be with him. I’m a fighter I will now show Gaba to do what he has not done yet.’

After this, another video surfaced in which she can be seen telling Neha that ‘I think you have a problem. When you got a problem, I kept distance with my connection.’ On this Neha says that ‘I don’t think so now i want to talk to you’. In the video, a tussle can be seen between the two on this issue.

Every day something new is happening in the show. Meanwhile, Akshara, the superstar of Bhojpuri films, is in a lot of limelight. Meanwhile, in ‘Weekend Ka Vaar’, actress Riddhima Pandit and actor Karannath have evicted from the house. Now, there are five connections left in the show. 

The relationship between Akshara Singh and Pratik Sehajpal, who are considered to be the two strong contenders of the show till now, have also soured. 

]]>

, International, ‘bigg,akshara,bhasin,boss,connection?,gaba’s,milind,neha,ott:,singh,upset,watch,with,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post